A few weeks ago, I shared a couple photos from the Bubble Room in Captiva Island, Florida. Show us what you created using these photos as an inspiration. If you haven't finished (or even started) you can join this blog hop up through Sunday July 29th.
How to join this blog hop:
1. Create something inspired by the photo and blog about it.
2. Copy the direct link to your blog post.
3. Come back to this post and scroll to the bottom where it says "This is a Blog Hop" below that is says: "You are next...Click here to enter." Click on it.
4. Follow the instructions to add your blog post.
5. Do not forget to select which photo from your post you want as the thumbnail or linky tools will select something random.
6. To add the blog hop to your post, click on the "get the code here" below the thumbnails and below "what is a blog hop". Click it and copy the link provided to add the blog hop to your blog (this is in lieu of placing a list of blogs on your blog post and it updates itself automatically).
7. Add the link to your blog post in html mode and republish.________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________