The photo was taken just outside the back door of our "under construction" lake house (which we will close on sometime in the next 1.5 weeks depending on the speed of the tile installation team-originally we were supposed to close on Wednesday). Someone commented on my Glass Addictions blog that this flower is called Marsh Mallow and is the origin for...you guessed it....marshmallows. While the flowers are beautiful, I am not a fan of marshmallows except melted in a fire and made into s'mores. But I live with a bunch of crazy people who think marshmallows are a food group.
How to join this blog hop:
1. Create something inspired by the photo and blog about it.
2. Copy the direct link to your blog post.
3. Come back to this post and scroll to the bottom where it says "This is a Blog Hop" below that is says: "You are next...Click here to enter." Click on it.
4. Follow the instructions to add your blog post.
5. Do not forget to select which photo from your post you want as the thumbnail or linky tools will select something random.
6. To add the blog hop to your post, click on the "get the code here" below the thumbnails and below "what is a blog hop". Click it and copy the link provided to add the blog hop to your blog (this is in lieu of placing a list of blogs on your blog post and it updates itself automatically).
7. Add the link to your blog post in html mode and republish.