Since we have crossed the Winter Solstice threshold and safely survived the end of the
Mayan Calendar, I thought a whiff of spring palette with just a tiny smattering of snow was in order. :)
Challenge and Blog Hop
Here's how this will work (please read all the information carefully!)
- I will give away 1 component to each of 3 winners selected randomly from those who leave comments below this post. The color sent will be a surprise for the winners.
- Please include your EMAIL address in your comment so that I can contact you ASAP should you win.
- Please - only leave a comment if you can commit to creating a finished piece and blogging about it within the time given.
- The names of the 3 winners will be announced on the EVENING of January 6, 2013.
- This giveaway is open to US, Canadian, UK and European countries.
- The blog reveal will be on January 31, 2013.
Note: due to the quick turn-around of this month's timeline, I will have to restrict participants to US only. Sorry!
Should you want to participate and your name is not drawn from the proverbial hat -
I will be listing MORE in my Etsy shop the week of January 7.
Stay tuned - this should be a ton of fun!