These lentil-shaped beads started life as pairs of textured discs. They have holes on opposite sides, and measure approximately 15mm in diameter. I've given them a soft antiqued patina, which is my favourite finish on copper. There are four different textures - circles, hammered, flowers and dotty.
So the question is, would you like to win one?!
Here's how the giveaway, challenge, and blog-hop will work (please read all the information carefully!):
- I will give away 1 component to each of 5 winners selected randomly from those who leave comments below this post before Friday midday eastern time. I'll choose the pattern, so you'll be surprised!
- Please include your EMAIL address in your comment so that I can contact you ASAP should you win.
- Please (PLEASE) only leave a comment if you can commit to creating a finished piece and blogging about it on the reveal date.
- The names of the 5 winners will be announced on Friday evening, 1st March 2013.
- The blog reveal will be on Sunday morning, 31st March 2013.
So if you want to be entered to receive one of these discs, leave a comment below (with your e-mail address, please!) and check back here on Friday evening to see if you've been selected!