Saturday, March 30, 2013

Springtime Finds

It's been such a long drear winter here in Virginia and even though we've already passed the first day of Spring, the color and new growth aren't coming fast enough for me! I love watching the seasons change and even in all its greyness Winter is so beautiful, but I do have to admit that after a while it really does get drab. I'm so ready for the new green and the bright blooms of Spring!

So in my longing (and impatience!) I plopped myself down in front of my computer with a cup of lemon tea and my favorite solo piano music and wandered through the unfading Spring beads blooming on Etsy. Ahh! Bliss! Now I just need the bundles of money to buy them all!

Here are some of my favorites from my searching:

1. Humblebeads 2.SlateStudiosSupply  3.daisychainextra  4.suburbangirlbeads   5.2CoolBeads   6.suebeads

1.TesoriTrovati 2.HoneyBearBeads 3.daisychainextra 4.MenagerieStudio 5.THEAtoo 6.tooaquarius 7. TheGlassBunny



And when Virginia's Spring does finally make its appearance, it will be well worth the wait.




And of course no Spring would be complete without little bunnies hopping around munching clover!


Happy Easter everyone! I hope Spring has brought bright new colors to wherever you are… and lots of good time with family!

3 comments :

  1. Thank you for including my little Hope Within pendant! I am longing for spring here. It is rainy which might make the snow melt faster, but it can't happen soon enough! I love all your selections, especially that sweet glass bunny! Happy Easter to you! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your compilations, Rebekah... I always find at least one new artisan (well, new to me). This time it was The Glass Bunny; I just spent at least twenty minutes admiring her amazing little animal creations. Thanks and have a great Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.