So, I pulled the necklace back out and started playing. Part of me wanted to completely tear it apart and redo, unfortunately the flowers are layered and wired onto the base frame, so that would entail redoing everything. One of the suggestions on the original post was to bend the frame so that it wasn't so "straight" and linear. That is what I tried first.
Wow, just a little tweak of the wire to take it out of the straight line really made a difference. I re-formed the loop for the clasp as well. Oh, I also 86'd the czech glass dangles...they were too distracting and didn't hang the way I wanted. Still, not quite right.
Here's the before and after again...
So, Happy Saturday...go tweak a piece you are not happy with!!
Melismatic Art Jewelry
Art. Life. Love.