A week or so ago I saw this amazing picture on Pinterest and then found the original on Flickr.
This inspired my October Component of the month.
I could just picture how cool it would look with different sizes and shapes of Ammonite on a piece of copper, all over lapping each other.
This is the result!
As you can see each one is different. Different textures in different places on each piece and the copper colored differently as well. I really worked hard to get some nice color on each one of them which isn't always easy with copper but I'm pleased with the results on these.
I made 2 extra to give away and the rest go to my AJE team mates.
I plan to make more to have available in my Etsy shop as well in the future.
Here's how it goes!!
Please read carefully
- I will give away 1 component to each of 2 winners selected randomly from those who leave comments below this post by midnight, Sunday September 29th, eastern time.
- Please include your EMAIL address in your comment so that I can contact you ASAP should you win.
- Please only leave a comment if you can commit to creating a finished piece and blogging about it on the reveal date!
- The names of the 2 winners will be announced on Monday September 30th.
- The blog reveal will be on Wednesday October 30th.