Sunday, October 13, 2013

Earring Challenge Reveal #19, Weeks 39 & 40/52

It's that time again, already!  The Art Jewelry Elements Earring Challenge Reveal is here again!  Time just seems to go by so quickly - it's already the middle of October!   Here are some earrings that I picked to highlight this week!

First we have these really pretty chainmaille earrings by Kimmy Sayers.  I love chainmaille and would really like to get back into it myself, maybe this is my push!


Next up are these wonderful earrings by Jennifer Cameron - her own lampwork headpins and gorgeous ceramic beads by Diana Ptaszynski!  These really work!


Finally, pretty pretties by Keirsten Giles - I love the color combo and I particularly love her earwires!


Please join us in two weeks for the next installment of Art Jewelry Elements Earring Challenge Reveal!  We're getting down to the end of the year!  Also, please add your blog link below!


2 comments :

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.