Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October Component of the Month Reveal

This year is going by at lightening speed, I remember only a few days ago being amazed it was October already and now October is almost over! Crazy!!!

I am very excited to see what everybody has created with my Copper Ammonite pieces!!!



 They are basically Bracelet Focals but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a necklace thrown in the mix.
We've got an amazing group of talented artisans playing along this month, please take a look and I know they would love to hear what you think of their creations!

Guests
Kym Hunter Designs
MiShel Designs

AJE Team Members
Jennifer Cameron Glass Addictions
Lesley Watt Gossiping Goddess
Kristen Stevens My Bead Journey
Caroline Dewison Blueberri Beads
Jenny Davies-Reazor 
Melissa Meman 
Rebekah Payne Tree Wing Studio
Francesca Watson
Sue Kenney SueBeads
Kristi Bowman Design

And the WINNERS for
 NOVEMBER Challenge are...

Alice of Alice Dreaming
Lindsay Durflinger

Kristi

1 comment :

  1. Thank you all so much! Creating with one of Kristi's components was great! I've just checked out all the other pieces everyone created and was blown away at all the talent and the amazing designs everyone made - wow!! Thank you all again - it was super fun!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.