Sunday, April 20, 2014

A Little Easter Tour

When I think of Easter, I think of warm Spring weather, new growth, fresh pastel colors, and signs of Earth's re-birth. I thought I'd do a little visual tour of artisan jewelry and bead goodness that remind me of today's Easter.


These lovelies are by Leslie Watt of Thea Elements. I just want to dive in! And hey... do you notice something interesting about one of these photos? If you do, post the answer in a comment below!





Nellie Thomas has several yummy spring colors in her shop WoolyWire Etc., and is currently running a Spring sale for 25% off. 



Here are some lovely beads by Genea Crivello-Knable of Genea Beads. By the way, she is having an Easter / Spring sale starting on Monday.





Next is lovely Spring jewelry by Linda Landig of Linda Landig Jewelry. I especially love the bunny bracelet. She looks very content in her little garden of beads. :)




Rebekah Payne of Tree Wing Studio is having a Spring Clearance sale several of her beautiful polymer beads.



She has also introduced this new color, which I love! Really puts one in the mood for Spring.



Diana Ptaszynski of Suburban Girl Beads has these sweet pastel colored ceramic beads in her shop.




Jenny Davies-Reazor has some cute spring critter beads, like these two examples ...



I hope you enjoyed this brief tour. Have a lovely week. :) 

14 comments :

  1. Just what I need - it's miserable here today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeousness! Spring bliss. Thanks for the lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All so stunning I want them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my what utterly marvelous and beautiful beads. As for the photos they are perfection - each and every one, though I do find the one with the black and white back ground interesting and wonder how it was achieved. I have a very limited photo editing program and my photography skills are almost nonexistent.

    Hope you're having a happy Easter Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the smiley face you did with Lesley's elements. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops - just noticed my pics have the wrong watermark on...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter, Karen... I got a kick out of the smile in photo #3, and everything is lovely and spring-like :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved seeing all these lovelies together. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't decide now if all these gorgeous goodies make me want to go out and enjoy the spring weather… or make some new spring jewelry! Choices, choices! Thanks a bunch for including mine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wonderful to see all these new, colourful spring elements. Very cheery after this long, dreary winter! The smiley face in the 3rd picture reminds me of a clown's face. Thanks for sharing all these beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun Smiley face. :) These are all such happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the colours and the smiley face just made my day.
    How did the artist create a black and white background with her coloured beads in front.? A very clever shot. really highlights the beads

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.