Today's components are offered by yours truly and Susan Kennedy.
Sue's glass cabochons are just stunning, and I love this ammonite version. (Sue was the hostess for last month's Component of the Month challenge - her gorgeous cabochons and beads inspired some wonderful creations!)
This is a textured Keum Boo pendant - sterling silver with real 24 karat gold, patina'd to make the gold pop. It has a simple loop bail on the back and would be a great starting point for a one-of-a-kind necklace. (FYI, this is a demo piece from a recent class and is not hallmarked.)
Want a chance to win these components? Here's the scoop!
- The giveaways run from Monday, June 16 through Sunday, June 22, with a different prize of 2 art jewelry elements each day.
- Each day of the contest will feature something from two different AJE contributors
- For a chance to win that day's prize, leave a comment on that day's blog post. AND MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE AN EMAIL FOR US TO CONTACT YOU!
- We will draw a winner from each day's post, so don't forget to comment each day.
- ALL winners will be announced on Monday, June 23rd.
- This giveaway is open to anyone living on planet Earth.
- Each person is eligible to win only once. (Unless you're a member of the AJE team. Then you cannot win any of the days. Which is a bummer, because there is some seriously cool stuff being given away!!)
We love our readers - you're the reason we post here every day! And we're grateful to you for helping us make this such a great community!
Now, ready to enter for these great components? OK, three.... two.... one..... GO!
Until next time -