Isn't it beautiful? I loved the luscious colors and I envisioned threading wire through the center of the tubular ribbon and then wire wrapping it. Upon receiving the ribbon, I realized that I had the perfect match for it, in a ceramic flower pendant that I had received from Marla James of Marla's Mud.
- Approximately 6 inches of 20 gauge wire (length will vary depending on the size of the pendant you are using)
- 7 inches of hand-dyed tubular viscose ribbon, plus 9 inches more, if you want to add a bow above your pendant
- A pendant of your choice that has a hole large enough to accommodate the ribbon.
- Flat nose or chain nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
2. Find the opening in the tubular ribbon.
9. Create a necklace, or simply string your pendant on leather or chain.
After taking these pictures, I decided that I liked my pendant better without the bow and I removed it. I don't have a photos of it without the bow, but I liked the simpler version better.AJE Facebook page. You know how much we'd love to see what what you create!