Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Lampwork Demo

Good morning darling readers!

Today's post topic is brought to you courtesy of my broken arm. I broke it exactly 2 weeks ago today. Of course it was my dominant side (right) and doing much of anything right now is near to impossible. Including making anything, writing, or typing. Well...obviously I can type, but it's left hand hunt and peck style, which is tedious and makes me CRAZY. 

So today I'm sharing a couple of demo videos I made in the past. The first is the most recent on using a Bellflower press. My daughter helped me with videography and editing so it's much shorter than watching the entire process.



 The second video is how I make hollows. It's longer and very unpolished. But if you've ever wondered, this is one way it's done.

 

Have a fabulous week!

-Jen Cameron
Glass Addictions

4 comments :

  1. Fascinating to see that hollow bead being Made Jen...hope you can start playing again before too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so cool to watch the blobs of glass take shape! Makes me want to add lampworking to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the hollow bead come to life. Had no idea how it was done. Very cool! Thank you for sharing. And Melissa, Lampwork has been on my list for a long time, we'll see if it every makes it to the top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great videos Jen... I'm going to try the hollow one, thanks!

    Hope you're back at it soon!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.