Monday, November 3, 2014

November Component of the Month and Givaway

It is my turn to host the Component of the month and I am so excited to see what will be cooked up using my Twin Rings.  I love making these little rings and these colors are some of my favorites.  From the top there is Terra Dark Green, in the middle is Terra Eggplant and on the bottom is a gorgeous Terra Dark Denim.

If you would like to play, here are the rules…

  • I will give away one pair of rings to each of 3 winners selected randomly from those who leave comments below this post. Your comment must included your EMAIL address so we can contact you should you win.
  • Let me know what your first and second color choice is.
  • Please — only leave a comment if you can commit to creating a finished piece and blogging about it on the reveal date.
  • The names of the 3 winners will be announced on Wednesday, November 5, 2014.
  • This giveaway is open to US and international countries, but please be aware that international addresses will have longer postage times… sometimes up to 3 weeks.
  • The blog reveal will take place on Sunday, November 30, 2014.

14 comments :

  1. Beautiful...count me in! r_veach@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be absolutely ecstatic if I am chosen! The denim color is calling me. Fairiesmarket@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy your work! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love the chance to play with your rings. I really like the denim with the Terra Green following a close second. blogbabycomcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dark denim! But I absolutely love them all...
    Startorup@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man! i like all of the choices! =) I'd be happy to win and blog - no sweat! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes please, I would love to join in, I don't mind which colour. bluekilnbeads@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. II love the denim and green, but they are all beautiful. I need a challenge to get me creating and blogging again, as I am in a weird lull right now. Cool components! ~ martinshaw@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to win a pair. What fun it would be to create with them and show them off on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog. I noticed that you are very generous with your knowledge which is a refreshing change.
    Put me in the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kristen i would appreciate the chance to play along. Any of the colors is fine by me. They are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would love to win a pair to make something for the challenge. Any color would be fine but I do like the denim just like all the other ladies.

    Carolyn
    Carolynscreations@live.com

    Thank you for the opportunity to win a set.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! These are Devine! I would love to work with any of the 3 colors! Keeping my fingers-crossed for an opportunity to join the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do this every month...getting so excited about the Challenge and the neat pieces that I totally forget to include my email! Cbriody1@verizon.net and cbriody.blogspot.com. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.