Hello wonderful people, It's time for another Component of the Month giveaway and July is my turn to host, so of course it had to be coin related....
Up for grabs this month is a selection of coin beads and coin clasps. Each one of these have been handmade from beautiful old farthing coins from the UK.
They all feature the lovely wren design (one of Britain's smallest birds) which was in use from 1937 to 1960 and have such a lovely warm colour.
|Farthing Coin Beads and Clasps|
|Farthing Coin Bead|
Want to play along? Here are the rules…
- I will giveaway 1 coin bead or clasp (chosen at random) to each of the 3 winners selected randomly from those who leave a comment below this post. Your comment MUST included your EMAIL AND BLOG address so we can contact you should you win.
- Please — only leave a comment if you can commit to creating a finished piece and blogging about it on the reveal date.
- The names of the 3 winners will be announced on Friday, July 3, 2015.
- This giveaway is open to US and international countries, but please be aware that these will be posted from the UK and international addresses will have longer postage times… sometimes up to 3 weeks.
- The blog reveal will take place on Friday, July 31, 2015.