Monday, June 1, 2015

June Firefly Theme Component of the Month Winners


Before I announce the winners, I want to remind everyone who didn't win, that you can still participate for the theme this month. You can create a component and/or art jewelry incorporating a handmade component with the theme of fireflies/lightning bugs. Just remember to email me jennifer.glassaddictions (at) gmail.com so I can add you to the reveal list. The reveal is June 30th. 

And the two winners for one of my lampwork beads to use for the theme of Fireflies/Lightning Bugs for the month of June are... Melissa Trudinger and Mary Detray! I will be emailing both of you shortly for your mailing address. 


3 comments :

  1. Congrats Melissa and Mary! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Melissa and Mary! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, these will be so pretty to work with...congrats to Melissa and Mary!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.