There is no greater inspiration than nature, and this month’s component is inspired by lichens. I love to walk in the local woods, finding these little treasures on the bark of the trees. They make me think of tiny little worlds.
The components are made from earthenware clay and have been coloured with a combination of my own recipe glazes. I love how they came out, matt with a crusty finish.
There is a choice of a cabochon or a pendant.
Want to play along? Here are the rules…
- I will giveaway 1 lichen cab or pendant (chosen at random) to each of the 2 winners selected randomly from those who leave a comment below this post. Your comment MUST include your EMAIL AND BLOG address so we can contact you should you win.
- Please — only leave a comment if you can commit to creating a finished piece and blogging about it on the reveal date.
- The names of the 2 winners will be announced on Sunday, November 1st, 2015.
- This giveaway is open to UK and international countries, but please be aware that these will be posted from the UK and international addresses will have longer postage times… sometimes up to 3 weeks.
- The blog reveal will take place on Thursday 26th November, 2015.